Best practice is to be a member of the different Wrestling Organizations, COVID guidelines do not currently require membership for all tournaments, but will again in the future. Once you create a profile for yourself (parent) you will be able to purchase Athlete memberships for each child participating. If you need any further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
How To Register for TrackWrestling
- Go to www.trackwrestling.com
- Select ‘mytrack’ located on the upper right-hand side
- Select ‘Create Account’
- Fill out the form and input Reverence Wrestling Club as the Team/Affiliation
- Under edit profile-can add card numbers for AAU, USAW, and NUWAY
Get a NUWAY Membership
- Go to NUWAY
- On the top-right follow the ‘MORE +’ dropdown and select ‘Membership’
- Follow the links to the Membership portal and underneath the Log In box select ‘Register Here’
- After filling in the required information and hitting submit, follow the steps on the right side of the screen to completing registration
- Fill in the requested information & pay for your child’s NUWAY membership card
- Register with Reverence Wrestling Club as Team/Academy/Affiliation
How To Register for Tournament (Trackwrestling)
- Log into trackwrestling
- Select ‘Events’ on the upper left-hand side
- Select ‘Search Events’ in the upper middle section
- Change the state to ‘South Carolina’
- Select ‘Search’
- Scroll through until you locate the tournament you are wanting to register for. The names of tournaments are on the left.
- Once you’ve located the desired tournament look to the far-right column for ‘Pre Register’ Select that.
- Select ‘New Registration’
- Select your athlete to register
- Register Reverence Wrestling Club as Team/Affiliation
Get a USA Wrestling Membership
- Create an account at www.usawmembership.com
- Click Create Free Account
- Fill in information (Primary holder must be over 13 years, so parent may need to create a profile and add your child as the athlete)
- Follow step-by-step instructions to create a profile and obtain membership.
- You can purchase the full athlete membership or the limited Folkstyle membership if you only plan to participate in Folkstyle. Once you have your membership you can add “Reverence Wrestling Club” as your affiliated club in your profile.
*Note* Memberships expire August 31st every year. You will need to renew memberships annually.
Get an AAU Membership
- Go to AAU Sports
- Select ‘Membership’
- Select ‘Athletes Individual – Join Now’
- Select ‘Create an Account’
- Fill in the requested information & pay for your child’s AAU membership card
How To Register for Tournament (AAU)
- Log into AAU Sports
- Scroll down and select ‘Event Listings’
- Change the state to ‘Georgia
- Change the sport to ‘Wrestling’’
- Select ‘Search’
- Scroll through until you locate the tournament you are wanting to register for.
- Once you’ve located the desired tournament select ‘More Info’
- Review the Event Flyer to locate registration instructions/links
How To Use Trackwrestling for Existing Tournament
- Log into track wrestling
- Select ‘Events’ at the top left of the page
- Select ‘Search Events’ on a computer OR select ‘Functions’ on a smart phone
- Select State (South Carolina, Georgia, Etc.)
- Click on the blue link with the tournament name
- User type is ‘viewer’
- Select ‘ Enter Event’
- Select ‘Brackets’
- Left hand side where it says ‘weight class’ click and select your child’s age, division (open, rookie, girls) and weight class’
- Select ‘view’